1. Key Terms
We hereby provide you with information on how your personal data is collected and processed when you access and use the ScubaDiveMaps’ Website and use its services.
1. Data controler
The data controller responsible for your personal data is Mr. Aljosa Jerovsek (“Data Controller”) of ScubaDiveMaps Inc. with registered office in 8 The Green Suite, 6404 Dover, DE 19901, USA.
2. The data we collect about you
The Data Controller may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you such as identity data, contact data or any other data which could be required for the rendering of services.
3. Data processing purposes
The Data Controller will only use your personal data for the purposes it collected it for, i.e. for letting you access and use the ScubaDiveMaps’ website and enjoy its services, as well as, if necessary:
• to comply with the legal requirements the Data Controller shall observe;
• to comply with finance and account requirements.
4. How data is collected, stored and processed
The Data Controller collects your personal data from you and uses it lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
The Data Controller collects your personal data only for valid purposes that have been clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
The data the Data Controller collected from you is relevant to the above-mentioned purposes and limited only to those ones.
The personal data you provided the Data Controller with is accurate and kept up to date.
Your personal data is collected, processed, stored, recorded, organized, registered, transferred, deleted and destroyed by any lawful means. Your personal data could be accessed and processed by any person who has expressively been authorized by the Data Controller.
5. If you fail to provide your data
If you fail to provide certain data when requested, the Data Controller – or any other person authorized by him – might not be able to render the services and he may be prevented from complying with the previously mentioned legal obligations.
6. Lawful basis for processing your personal data
Your personal data is lawfully processed on the basis of:
• your consent;
• the legal obligations over the Data Controller;
• the rendering of the services offered by ScubaDiveMaps Inc.
7. International transfers of data (for EU citizens or companies registered in EU)
The Data Controller may transfer, store and process your personal data also outside the European Union if necessary for the aforementioned purposes.
8. Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to:
• request access to your personal information;
• withdraw your consent;
• request correction of the personal information that we hold about you;
• request erasure of your personal information;
• object to processing of your personal information;
• request the restriction of processing of your personal information;
• request the transfer of your personal information to another party/data controller.
If you want to withdraw your consent, review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request the transfer of a copy of your personal information to another party/data controller, please contact the Data Controller in writing by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. or by registered mail with recorded delivery to ScubaDiveMaps Inc., 8 The Green Suite, 6404 Dover, DE 19901, USA.
9. Consent to data processing